Please answer the following question for the Sixth Grade Yearbook — Note: You will have to be logged into your Google Account.
We’re doing some basic work around Parts of Speech. This site — Wacky Web Tales — gives you access to some Mad Lib-style stories in which you choose words and then create a nutty story.
Either by yourself or with a partner, do at least TWO of these stories. Pay attention to the Parts of Speech (and use the Parts of Speech guide if you need some help)
Here is a collection of games showcased here at the Electronic Pencil. I’ll add more as I play and grade the projects in the coming days. You can always find the rest of the sixth grade games in Game Alley in Gamestar Mechanic.
- The Iron Fortress by Tyler
- Journey to Another World by Bree and Grace
- Lost in Wonderland by Olivia M.
- You’re the Reason by Quinn and Brendan C.
- Rise or Fall (Save the Queen) by Jacob
- Saving Princess Marriote by Zach
- Outlaws of the West by Jack
- Quantum Pressure by Ella and Julianne
- Quest to Gorgonsville by Maddie and Julia
- Enemies of the Underground by Kayla
- Hero by Matthew
- Aliens by Logan
- The Crown by Camden
- Journey to Treasure by Layla