Tyler has created a challenging game that makes full use of the adventure story. Play The Iron Fortress
Here is a collection of games showcased here at the Electronic Pencil. I’ll add more as I play and grade the projects in the coming days. You can always find the rest of the sixth grade games in Game Alley in Gamestar Mechanic.
- The Iron Fortress by Tyler
- Journey to Another World by Bree and Grace
- Lost in Wonderland by Olivia M.
- You’re the Reason by Quinn and Brendan C.
- Rise or Fall (Save the Queen) by Jacob
- Saving Princess Marriote by Zach
- Outlaws of the West by Jack
- Quantum Pressure by Ella and Julianne
- Quest to Gorgonsville by Maddie and Julia
- Enemies of the Underground by Kayla
- Hero by Matthew
- Aliens by Logan
- The Crown by Camden
- Journey to Treasure by Layla
Olivia M. used the story of Alice to inspire her game called Lost in Wonderland.
Brendan C. and Quinn worked on this fun game, called You’re the Reason.
Jacob design an excellent game that uses the rescue mission as its story. There are some real challenges, but his game will keep you working towards the end. Play Rise or Fall (Save the Queen)